Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

MYSELF

heyy and Assalamualaikum everyone . honest to say that this is my second time create a blog . the old one i had deleted because i have no times to update and so on . now , i'm creating another one . hope you will be my secret admire that always stalk my blog . read what i've written . if u r that person , i love u so much and thanks . so , not to wasting time and firstly i am very sorry if my english are broken because i am not good enough but i will try my best on it .

my name is Marlysa binti Mohd Setia and a picture up there is me . i'm look so ugly right ? just assume that i am a pretty girl . muahahaha . ok i'm joke . don't take it seriously k . age ? if u r curiosity wanted to know , pm me k . hehehe . or u can comment down there . i'm live at Kemaman Terengganu and heyy orang ganu .nice to meet ya . 

i'm kind a funny girl , always trying to make people laugh . the most important is i want to people surrounding me feel comfortable whenever beside me . the main purpose i.m creating this blog are.....................i want to give some advice to people including you . to make realise that this life are not easy . we need to fight . cause we want a long survival . i just want you feel fun when reading my blog and take a lesson . i thinks that all i wanna to say and keep stalk my blog k ! take care bloggers!

1 comment: